Why record at the Blue Room?
These days, a poor-quality 3-song “demo” is no longer acceptable. Independent bands and artists are expected to have a professional sounding, commercially viable recording that they can present to record labels, potential managers, and fans.
For artists who are looking to make a long-term investment in their own careers, a high-fidelity recording is a must. Blue Room Productions has some of the best recording equipment on the East Coast that is used by our engineers to bring out the best in your music project, commercial, or film. More importantly, our staff of experienced producers and engineers can work with you to enhance and develop your upcoming recording project.
Our studios, both located minutes away from the Washington D.C. beltway, features thorough acoustic treatment that makes either Blue Room studio suitable for recording a loud drum track, or an intimate vocal overdub. In addition, Blue Room Productions mixes solely on monitoring setups from Lipinski Sound. This is the same monitoring setup as Avatar Studios, who has recorded artists such as Aerosmith, Billy Joel, Celine Dion, and Eric Clapton, and Universal Mastering in Los Angeles, mastering studio for thousands of your favorite recordings.
Would you rather us bring the studio to a location of your choosing? Check out our options for mobile recording.
What Do You Get With In-Studio Recording?
- Includes recording, mixing, and mastering services
- Rate includes studio rental, engineer, and up to 3 CD copies of the final mixdown
- Rate includes rental of all studio instruments, amplifiers, and microphones
What will you find at the Blue Room?
- The best recording equipment on the East Coast, period
- Focus and attention from our staff of helpful, experienced producers and engineers, each specializing in a different genre of music
- A comfortable, creative studio environment that provides inspiration for your music project, as well as a space for your bandmates to work effectively in
- Performance rooms and isolation rooms designed from the ground up by experienced acousticians who are experts in acoustic treatment and studio design